mercoledì 27 aprile 2011

Gears of War cheevos

The very first game i played on xbox was Gears of War, worse than this, following the suggestion of  'SB' friend at that time, i bought this game 3 months before my console.. i know, it's kinda lol ^^
As said, my first steps into gears world were quite hard, i never took the right rithm of this game. I can't forget my first partner 'T 7', a very nice guy who helped me a lot playing with me, rookie, in hardcore difficulty. How to forget the first turret shooting against us while there was a way to deactivate it ? ahah 'Stay close to me' boom boom boom ahah Well, I must admit the first episode was more difficult than the following, but as a thing is the hardest to do as it is the wothest. And for he record : I still have to get all the cheevos in this game lol yeah because as i have no feeling with gears, i put it aside, read dump it, untill the release of gears 2. Who can resist to buy and play it ? not me ! But the music was the same, even if played it with some cool friends, i had to give up with this game. Some days ago, the story repeats, at the dawn of gears 3 i picked up again gears and i'm playing it. Results? you won't believe it, i'm lvl31 !!!Cool ! ahah
I have to thank 'BID' for this result, i literally love playing with him cause he is patient and nice, and even if we are playing horde and i die he doesn't get angry, lol Yeah he gets mad cause i die in multiplayer everytime I'm a locust and I see Cole, but that's another story I suppose  ^^

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento