mercoledì 11 maggio 2011

Violet amigurumi

Violet, the world. The world, Violet  ^^
Say hi to Violet, my amigurumi version of my avatar doll on xbla, is't she cute ? I think she is :)
It's quite obvious she is dressed like the doppleganger of Lara Croft, but she is quite different from her cause she is Violet. Her hair, eyes, her elfic ears ...She looks like Violet at 100%, and i'm really proud of her for a couple of reasons, first off because i always tough avatars on xbla are dolls, so how long could i resist before crocheting her ? Second because i really love this pattern, she is based on the spirit doll from 'by hook by hand' with a few modifications on her torso and legs :p This pattern is the easiest and cutest i ever crocheted,basically her designer, Beth, is a true genius, and i had a lot of fun crocheting my doll, she turned out very lovely thanks to her instructions, give it a try, u'll love it :)
Last but not the least, the reason i love this doll is because of the guy who inspired me to crochet her ^^, yeah again i'm talking about BID, so thanks a lot for ur suggestion, u gave me a very nice idea, i have to thank you :)
Wish you the same good time i had crocheting my doll :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento