giovedì 26 maggio 2011

Assassins Creed Brotherhood (online done )

I love Assassins Creed series,  and to my surprise i loved the Brotherhood too. For sure i cannot forget Altair, but that's something personal, I liked a lot AC2 and Ezio, even if it was very childish for 2/3 of the game, I bought AC:B only because to my partner, cause he asked it to me  because of the new multiplayer, so i gaved to this game a try.
Well, the plot is very lovely, i loved the way the developers took back the Borgia(s) and how they interact with the assassins faction, i love the location, yep, both Rome and the Renaissence, and i loved a lot Ezio's growth in this chapter! He's so sexy !!
According to me, the best thing of this game is the multiplayer, it's a killer application, at list to me. You can play against other people as agent, it's a stealth game, and it' s cool ! It's not an ordinary death match, like all the other ordinary games, it needs a bit of strategy to be done. I mean, you can also play it running like gears of war, you can do it as you want, but the coolest thing is that if you play in this way you'll take less points :p Finally the sthealth mode for  an online game! So cool ! ^^ Some cheevos are hard to take, cause you have to cooperate with other guys, and unfortunally not all the guys are good enough to be partner, but when you find some cool players to play with, you can have a team, and have a lot of  fun. Killing never was so nice :p Today thanks to some friends i got all the online cheevos, i'm so happy :p  and to my surprise, it lights in me the desire to play more!
So.. see ya around, Abestergo agents ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento